top of page
"It only takes a spark to start a fire on the hearth.” The spark in the 1910’s that became Maplewood Bible Chapel began as a deep desire to honor God and His Son Jesus Christ in worship and ministry to the residents of the Maplewood area. Meetings began in Maplewood Center in a rental facility. We later built at the present location and upon its completion moved in May 1, 1938.
Subsequently believers from “The Islands” joined our fellowship. Recently God sent to us Christian brethren from India. The Spark continues as a warm, hospitable fellowship of believers from various backgrounds united in Jesus Christ.
We are very family oriented and focus on meeting the spiritual needs of all.
bottom of page